The Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter delivers maximum precision and efficiency. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce (from 250g to 350g). Translation: you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. Produce vehicle graphics, signs & decals, decorated apparel, specialty graphics, and much more. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, the GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 500mm per second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- CutStudio™ (included) allows you to cut TrueType®fonts without the need for outlining and vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Backed by the industry's most comprehensive service & support