The Hix HT 600 is a well built, flat bed heat press designed for pressing flat items like garments, mouse mats, jig-saw puzzles Etc.
It has a programmable count-down time up 999 seconds and programmable temperature of up to 232 deg C
Optional items include:
- Esi-slide teflon protector for the bottom bed. This is a must have addon for the press because it not only protects the heat resistant rubber foam bed but it also makes loading garments onto the bed so much easier.
- Teflon garment protector sheet
- Craft paper garment protector sheets
- Heat resisteant foam pads - used for pressing small areas
- Teflon pillow - for heat pressing garments with seams, buttons Etc
- Heta tape - used to hold logos in place during heat pressing