Embroidery Source is currently closed due to a visit to our building by a close contact of a confirmed Covid-19 case. The close contact has since been tested and was also positive for Covid-19.
We took immediate action to prevent the spread of the virus:
All staff will take a second Covid test on day 11 and if we are all negative then we should be able to return to work on or around Tuesday 6th of Oct (Subject to final approval from the DHHS).
For those of our customers who have placed on-line or email orders there will unfortunately be unavoidable delays. We apologise for the disruption to your business. Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to return to normal operation as soon as possible.
Paul, Riz and the team at Embroidery Source.