About Embroidery Source
We're Open from 8:30 until 5.00 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
We wouldn't have a business without our good customers but you know..... we wouldn't have a business without our good suppliers too.
Good suppliers are vital to the success and smooth running of our business, so before we choose a new supplier, we want to know all about them.
- How long they have been in business?
- How much do they really know about their products and their industry?
- What do their customers say about them? Are they honest and ethical?
- What kind of reputation do they have for after sales service?
- What is their warranty and returns policy?
So, we think it's only reasonable that you should get to know a bit about us before you decide whether or not we are a company that you want to do business with.
We've been in the business of supplying embroidery and garment decoration equipment throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands for more than 33 years. We have a large and highly experienced technical staff, many of whom have worked in the industry for 20+ years. I can say with hand-on-heart, that no other company comes close to the length and depth of knowledge that Embroidery Source has to offer.
Included amongst our many customers are Australia's largest commission embroidery companies, workwear suppliers and a large number of start-ups - even home based businesses.
You are never too big or too small to benefit from our experience and our genuine desire to help you succeed. We know very well that if we don't take care of you, you won't become a long-term customer.
Our product range includes:
- Barudan - commercial grade computerised embroidery machines - from 1 head to 20 heads
- Brother - semi-commercial, 1 head embroidery machines
- Brother - GT series direct to garment printers
- Hix - garment and cap heat presses
- Brother - Scan & Cut automatic cutters for vinyl, paper and films
- Wilcom - World leading embroidery design software
- DTG - direct-to-garment printers and inks
- Geo Knight - garment and cap heat presses
- Roland - vinyl printers, cutters and inks
- Siser - garment vinyl
- Metamark - sign vinyls
- Sawgrass Virtuoso - dye sublimation printers, inks and transfer papers
- King Star - Australia's largest range of embroidery and quilting threads
- Hooptech - special purpose embroidery clamping systems
- Mighty Hoop - magnetic embroidery hoops
- Plus - a large range of other threads and backing for embroidery, quilting and patchwork
So if you have a plan to start up your own embroidery or promotional product decoration business but you're not sure how to go about it or what equipment would be best suited to your needs, why not give us a call on 1800 137 670 today.
You have nothing to lose and much to gain!